Dig Holes into the Ground – No Sweat
Want to know more about the fantastic T-Mech Earth Auger – the ultimate tool for digging holes into the ground? Let us tell you more...
Imagine – you are all excited to rejuvenate your calming garden retreat by adding to the flourishing greenery or by including a new fence. Sounds great doesn’t it? Then the realisation hits you.
After a busy week...or even day, you haven’t got the time or energy to spend digging hole after hole into the ground by hand, knowing they will be different depths and diameters – easy enough to put anybody off, surely any one can understand that? Well we do and we’ve got the perfect solution for you! Easy to use, with rapid results – the awesome petrol powered 52cc T-Mech Earth Auger will make your garden project no longer a dream, but a reality.
The amazing T-Mech Earth Auger is excellent to quickly drill up to an incredible 1.5 meters into the earth, dirt or soil – allowing you to set fence posts, poles, trees and shrubs into the ground. The three sleek provided drills mean you can create holes in diameter of 4, 6 or 8 inches – perfect to suit your individual needs.
Soon your garden uplift will be complete so you can relax and unwind in the paradise surroundings - all you will need is a brew and a biccy (or two).
Let us introduce the Earth Auger
- Remarkable power and high performance equipped with a 52cc petrol engine and astonishing 3HP!
- 1.2 litre tank capacity.
- Reliable and durable.
- Extend the life of the engine with the 2 Stroke oil fuel mix.
- Easily operated and handled by one or two people.
- Effortless to change the drill - simply replace and fix with the bolt and split pin.
- Great for individual and different projects with 3 diameter drills and extension pole.
- Adjustable attachment tools and length.
- Free safety gear including gloves, glasses and ear protectors.
- Easy to use and ergonomically designed throttle with the ability to drive the tool when required.
- Straightforward to mix fuel with no messy spills as there is an included fuel mixing bottle with fuel funnel.
- You won’t need any extra tools – we will provide everything you need other than the fuel – our T-Mech products really do aim to please.
- CE Certificate.
- The quality of our products is extremely important to us, having an E11 Number assures you this power tool is certified as a petrol powered, non road machinery by European standard.
It Makes Sense to use an Earth Auger before Putting up that Fence
Equipped with a 52cc petrol engine, a 1.2 litre tank capacity and combined with 2 Stroke oil fuel mix means your T-Mech Earth Auger can be easily operated.
Ergonomically designed, the T-Mech Earth Auger is accurate, easy to use and economical. With this tool, you will be able to perform professional quality work.
You can start up your engine and get your project done as soon as possible because we offer FREE next working day UK mainland delivery when ordered by 2pm.
Earth Auger Specification
- Power: 3 HP, 9000 RPM
- Weight: 8.6 Kg (Including Drill)
- Fuel: 2 Stroke Oil Mix - 25/1
- Rotary Speed: 170-200 RPM
- Dimensions: 53cm W x 26cm D x 115cm H (+58cm H with Extension)
- Tank Size: 1.2 Litre
- Drill Diameter: 4, 6 and 8inch