Portable Battery Charger Features
- Use on cars, vans, trucks, lorries, motorcycles and boats
- Comes with clamps to connect the charger to your vehicle battery
- 12V and 24V batteries
- Serious DIY-ers and mechanics
- Includes thermal overload protection
- Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Power: 1000W
- Charge Voltage: 12/24V
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- Maximum Current: 40A
- Starting Current: 180A
- Reference Capacity: Ah15h (min/max): 40-700
- Mains powered with 13A UK plug
- Dimensions: 62.5cm H x 34.5cm D x 43cm W
It’s completely portable which is handy for all you DIY-ers and mechanics, just use the handle and large wheels to transport this charger between jobs or move in and out of storage.
Whilst the panel features a clear display of the output current on the analogue ammeter and variable power switches provide you with the ability to control the speed of the charge.
This product should be connected to an earthed power supply via a 13amp UK plug, it is not suitable for hard wiring.