Compressed air percussion drill
The robust compressed air percussion drill is the perfect allround-tool for your workshop. The durable high-quality-striking mechanism ensures permanent torque development at all quick assembly work. There is the possibility to switch from right-hand rotation to left-hand rotation for a comfortable working.
Thanks to the solid powder coating in modern matt look the impact wrench is less scratch-sensitive and dirt-repellent. Thanks the the rubberized pistol handle the impact wrench fits steadily in the hand.
Product advantages :
- High-quality-striking mechanism
- rubber handle for particularly stable hold
- easy handling, via pistol handle
- adjustable impact point
- right-hand rotation and left-hand rotation
- rubberized back
- all coupling pieces are rubberized
- robust and high-quality processing
- solid powder coating in modern matt look
- less scratch-resistant and dirt-repellent
- light-weight and handy
Technical data :
- max. torque : 340 Nm
- 1. gear : 140 Nm
- 2. gear : 200 Nm
- 3. gear : 250 Nm
- work pressure : 6.2 bar
- max. operating pressure : 7 bar
- air consumption : max 142 l/min
- rotational speed : 7000 min-1
- Hand-/Arm Vibration : 9.2 m/s²
- sound pressure level : 106db (A)
- sound power level : 93dB (A)
- square drive : 1/2"
- compressed air connection : 1/4"
- hose connection : 3/8"
- Color : Blue and black
Scope of delivery :
- 1x compressed air impact wrench