Make landscaping a breeze with this 52cc Petrol Commercial Mini Garden Tiller.
Equipped with a 52cc petrol engine, a 1.2L tank capacity and a max speed of 9000rpm, you can easily cut through some of the toughest soil with this lightweight petrol powered garden tool.
Ideal for DIY or professional landscapers, this tiller features 4 tines each with 4 teeth, and a high powered engine. The tines can reach 15cm into the soil, ideal for maintaining lawns, borders and vegetable plots.
Petrol Powered Tiller / Cultivator Features
- 52cc 2 stroke petrol engine – providing incredible power and high performance with 9000RPM
- Includes FREE tool kit, fuel mixing bottle and funnel
- Includes CE certified PPE - leg guards, gloves, safety glasses and ear protectors
- Lightweight with two sturdy wheels for easy mobility
- Perfect for cultivating small to medium sized vegetable gardens and allotment plots
- Tank capacity: 1.2L
- Engine Power: 3HP/1.65kW
- Max Speed: 9000 rpm
- Displacement: 51.7cc
- Mixed Fuel/Oil Ratio: 40:1
- Form of Carburetor: Diaphragm
- Working Depth: 15cm
- Working Width: 20cm
- Dimensions: 98cm H x 54cm W x 90cm D
- Weight : 17kg
How long does delivery take?
All orders before 2pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time are dispatched on the next working day. Delivery takes just 1-2 working days to England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes just 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Some larger or fragile orders may need to be delivered on a pallet and need to be signed for therefore in these cases we will contact customers via phone before arranging dispatch of an order.