High-quality and sturdy greenhouse with roof window, consisting of anodised aluminium profiles and heat-insulting twin-wall sheets.
The practical roof windows ensure a perfect air circulation. A rain gutter directs the rainwater downwards so you can reuse it for your plants.
Plenty of fixing clips to secure your greenhouse, you can additionally increase its stability when facing strong wind conditions.
Additionally safety is given even during extreme weather conditions and snow load thanks to additional struts in the wall and roof area.
- Large slide door and roof window (ventilation window)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 195 x 195 cm (6.23 x 6.4 x 6.4 ft)
- Side height: 125 cm (4.1 ft)
- Volume: 5.85 m³
- Area: 3.7 m²
- Rainwater gutter to catch water
- Additional struts in wall- and roof area
- Additional fixing clips
- Temperature from - 25° C to + 60° C, shockproof
- Material: Aluminium profile Polycarbonate (PC) twin-wall sheets, 4 mm
Matching galvanised steel base 190 x 190 cm - provides high stability and steadiness
The base made of galvanised steel ensures additional stability for your greenhouse as well as the best way to anchor it into the ground.
In addition it prevents sinking of the greenhouse on soft underground.
Installation: The frame is fixed at the bottom with metal hooks. The greenhouse and the frame are tightly being connected with brackets and screws.
- Galvanised steel frame
- Suitable for 190 cm x 195 cm greenhouse
- Quickly and simply assembled
- High stability for your greenhouse
- Stable right-angled installation
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Dimensions: 190 x 190 x 10.5 x 3 cm (6.23 ft x 6.23 ft x 4.13 in x 1.18 in)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Greenhouse flat-packed incl. assembly instruction
- 1 x Basis flat-packed incl. assembly instruction and assembly material
- The greenhouse will be delivered in 2 packages