Our Magnetic Drill Press is a must-have for any workshop looking for quick and precise drilling. Our press is one of the most durable on the market and is a unique blend of efficiency and power, designed to give you excellent and long-lasting results. Our machine uses a magnet (located at the bottom of the tool) and is used to drill holes in stronger materials such as steel and other ferrous metals. Unlike other more standard drills, our Magnetic Drill is designed to offer users the ability to drill onto larger areas, with the same amazing results!
Our Drill Press is suitable for both large and small projects, making it the ideal tool to have around your workshop or home. The drill is easy to transport thanks to its compact build; however, the lightweight nature of the press doesn’t detract from its capabilities! It still performs with the strength and durability of larger presses and is even equipped with coolant to avoid overheating.
In terms of safety, our press also comes with a safety strap, so you can rest assured that your safety is our priority. To get you started and provide all our customers with the perfect drilling experience, a FREE Annular Cutter and Drill Chuck and Key are included with the bundle!
- Our bundles are equipped with a FREE Annular Cutter adapter and a FREE Drill Chuck and Key.
- Durable and resistant device equipped for precise drilling.
- Coolant to avoid overheating of the machinery.
- Safety strap for ensuring the safety of users.
- Able to drill holes into larger surface areas.
- Can drill holes into sturdy and ferrous metals, such as railways.
- Works with a magnet located at the bottom of the tool.
- Ideal for both large and small projects.
- Voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50HZ
- No. Load Speed: 600 RPM
- Magnet Adhesion: 9000N
- Twist Drill: 1.5-13 mm
- Core Drill: 12-35 mm
- Max Depth: 50 mm
- Stroke: 150 mm
- Spinder Taper: Weldone 19 mm
- ON/OFF Switch
- Magnet Base
- Coolant Pipe
- Height: 30 cm / 300 mm / 11.81”
- Width: 27 cm / 270 mm / 10.63”
- Depth: 46 cm / 460 mm / 18.11”
- 1 x Magnetic Drill Press
- 1 x Annular Cutter Adapter
- 1 x Drill Chuck and Key
- 1 x Handles
- 1 x Safety Strap
- 1 x Coolant Bottle
- 1 x Connection Adaptor
- 1 x Pilot Pin
- 1 x Carbon Brush
- 1 x Grub Screw