You need this metal racking in your life.
These ridiculously strong garage racking units from the Monster Racking T-Rax range are made from hardcore steel and are designed to support a massive 280kg load per shelf. They're completely boltless and easy to assemble, meaning all you need is the FREE rubber mallet and you're away, it's almost too easy, but there really is no catch, honest.
Each garage storage unit is a full 90cm (w) x 180cm (h) x 45cm (d), so there's plenty of space, but they're also ideal for use in garages, workshops, warehouses and sheds.
- Heavy duty garage racking and shelving unit with five shelves per bay
- Each garage racking unit can be split into two halves effectively creating two sturdy workbenches if you like
- Each shelf on the metal racking is made from thick MDF, we don't use cheap and nasty chipboard. Plus you can change the height of each shelf on the metal racking if needed.
- Moulded feet providing extra sturdiness to an already sturdy item
- Massive weight capacity of 280kg per shelf, or 1400kg per bay of metal racking shelves
- Easily assemble your garage racking in minutes with a rubber mallet which is FREE
- Made from heavy duty steel, they're designed to last
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage storage units looking great
- Rubber feet to stop the metal racking sliding around your (now visible) garage floor
These 90cm wide metal racking not only let you organise your clutter but you can also store one hell of a lot of it as each garage shelving shelf holds up to a whopping 280kg.... that is quite a lot, isn't it?!
You won't need to test your DIY skills to the max either as this garage shelving is super easy to put together. Not a screw or bolt in sight. All you need to assemble the garage shelving units is the FREE rubber mallet.
The business world can get in on the action too because these metal racking units are blooming fantastic to be used as industrial warehouse shelves. Strong, reliable and easy to build; this metal racking ticks all the boxes.
Can you tell we like this metal racking yet? We hope so because we really do and so do our customers so get in the action by ordering a set of these garage shelving bays and metal racking units, you can get them as early as tomorrow if you buy now!