this heavy duty and easy to use 4-stroke petrol tiller has a 7HP engine and comes with gloves and safety glasses.
The adjustable depth regulator allows shallow and deep tilling of 175mm-350mm, and a whopping cultivating width of 900mm. Whilst the heavy duty gearbox and finger tip clutch and throttle controls provide the tines of this powerful 7HP tiller with a constant transmission of power under all kinds of soil conditions.
The reversing, forward and neutral gear, makes this tiller easy to handle when changing direction, and will get the job done! Ideal for cultivating allotment plots, pre-planting ground preparation and many other tasks during the gardening season.
4-Stroke Petrol Tiller Features
- 7HP 4 Stroke 210cc engine
- Adjustable depth regulator allows varying depths of tilling between 175 and 350mm
- Massive 900mm cultivating width
- Reverse, forward and neutral gears
- Handy easy access tool box on the handle bars
- Free gloves and safety glasses
- CE Approved
- Maximum speed of 3600 rpm
- Includes our MonsterShop 12 month warranty
- Max Output: 5.2kW (7HP)
- Max Speed: 3600r/min
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol
- Oil: SAE15W-40 oil
- Fuel Tank: 3.5L
- Oil Tank: 0.6L
- Working Speed: 0.1~0.3m/s
- Productivity: 0.45-1 acre/hour
- Fuel Consumption: ≤395g/kW-h
- Engine Displacement: 210cc
- Dimensions: 1450mm x 1020mm x 970mm
- Weight: 55kg
How long does delivery take?
All orders before 2pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time are dispatched on the next working day. Delivery takes just 1-2 working days to England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes just 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Some larger or fragile orders may need to be delivered on a pallet and need to be signed for therefore in these cases we will contact customers via phone before arranging dispatch of an order.