This electrostatic powder coating machine has a large 45L powder capacity, which means it’s great for big projects. The T-Mech machine is fully portable, has an easy to navigate control panel and comes with a 12 month electrical warranty!
Powder coating is used to create a durable and high quality finish, which is great for tough machinery! Power coated products are more resistant to corrosion, fading and chipping so when done correctly it should last a very long time.
Powder coating is a dry finishing process using powder particles that are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto grounded metal work. After the coating is applied, you need to cure the parts using a powder coating curing oven.
Powder coating machines are used in a range of industries including auto parts, medical equipment, home appliances and much more!
Powder Coating Machine
- Product features:
- Easy to navigate control panel
- Includes 1 spray gun
- Comes on wheels making it fully portable
- 12 month electrical warranty
- CE Approved
- Dimensions: 74cm (H) x 65cm (W) x 50cm (D)
- Free next working day UK mainland delivery
- Input Power Voltage: 220V – 230V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Input Power: 40W
- Electromagnetic valve control power voltage: 24V DC
- Input Air Pressure: 0-0.6Mpa
- Output Air Pressure: 0-0.5Mpa
- Max. Air Consumption: 13.2m3/h
- Output Powder Volume: Max. 600g/min
- Output Powder Voltage: 0-100KV
- Output Current: 0-150uA
- Powder Hopper Volume: 45L
- Nominal input voltage: 200-240V
- Rated output voltage (to gun): 24V
- Rated output current (to gun): 1.2A
- Protection type: IP54
- Temperature range: 0 °C -+40 °C (+32 °F - +104 °F)
- Solenoid Valve Voltage: DC24V
- Gun output voltage: 0-100KV
- Gun output current: 0-150uA
- Max.input pressure: 0.8Mpa
- Min.input pressure: 0.5Mpa
- Output pressure: 0.8Mpa
- Max.water vapour content of the compressed air: 1.3g/m3
- Max.oil vapour content of the compressed air: 0.1mg/m3
- Max.compressed air consumption: 13.2m/h（0.4MPa)
- Input: 24V
- Voltage Frequency: Around 25KHZ
- Input Current: 1.2A
- Output Voltage: 0~100KV DC
- Max.Output powder volume：Around 600G/MIN
- Gun cable: 6M
- Gun weight: 460G
- Container Capacity: 45L
Powder coating should be undertaken by an experienced and competent person. This is in no way an exhaustive and complete guide of how to Powder Coat/Cure.
- You should wear a Tyvek suit/coveralls and gloves to protect your hands and skin. Eye protection and a dust mask should be worn at all times.
- Clean the base metal thoroughly and remove any rust or debris from the metal
- Use a high temperature masking tape on the parts you don’t want to be powder coated, this can be left on whilst in the oven but needs to be removed quickly afterwards
- Turn on the power supply switch and the indicator light should come on
- Adjust the voltage to what is required using the dials on the control panel
- Place powder into feeding barrel
- Press the switch of spray gun and adjust to high voltage
- Apply powder using spray gun
- After applying the powder, be careful not to brush or blow on the powder coat as the powder could fall off and leave you with a less precise finish
- Cure the metal using a powder coating curing oven, normally the object is heated to 175 to 190°C (350 to 375°F) for about 10 to 15 minutes, and allowed to cool.
How long does delivery take?
All orders before 2pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time are dispatched on the next working day. Delivery takes just 1-2 working days to England, Scotland and Wales. Delivery to Northern and Southern Ireland takes just 2-3 working days from dispatch.