Sand Blasting Cabinet
The 220L heavy-duty, abrasive sandblasting cabinet is the ideal solution to your sandblasting needs. The sandblasting station is easy to operate, portable and offers a safe and secure environment; ready for you to use with your choice of abrasive media.
The sandblaster is ideal for revitalising any metal objects, from bicycle parts to car parts and tools! This machine is perfect for home DIY projects where you need to remove unwanted paint, rust and corrosion. Taking place in an enclosed environment means you can keep dust off the floor and, most importantly, out of the air.
Bring your items back to life with a range of options; glass beads will help you achieve a smooth, bright finish and aluminium oxide removes any unwanted paint instantly. You can also use silicon carbide for etching text or designs.
With a gun kit, LED lighting, heavy-duty protective gloves, 4 ceramic nozzles and 5 protective films included, all you need to start sandblasting is an air compressor and sandblasting media!
- This 220L sandblaster is easy to assemble and to operate.
- For use with any abrasive media, such as glass beads, silicon carbide, silica sand and plastic sand.
- Glass viewing window and LED lighting for excellent visibility.
- The air tight cabinet offers a safe and secure environment for sandblasting.
- Helps reduce the risk of inhaling toxic fumes, chemicals and hazardous dust particles.
- Air tight safety blasting gloves included means you receive robust protection.
- Blasting gun kit for use with 4 ceramic nozzles (included); 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm & 7mm diameter.
- 5 x protective films for the insides of the glass window prevent scratching and eliminate the likelihood of reduced visibility.
- A secure door to one side provides easy but secure access to the cabinet.
- Powder-coated inside and out.
- Brand: MAXBLAST.
- Capacity: 220L.
- Dimensions: 138cm (L) x 89cm (W) x 56 (D).
- Working Space: 840mm (L) x 550mm (W) x 370mm - 550mm (H).
- Viewing Window: 540mm (W) x 250mm (H).
- Power Supply: AC 220V – 240V 50Hz.
- Lighting: 10W – 12VDC LED.
- Operating Pressure: 40-80PSI @ 15-25CFM.
- Average Air Consumption: 270 litre/min at 6 bar.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 116.03 psi.
- Operating Pressure: 40-80PSI at 15-25CFM.
- Air Inlet: ¼ NPT.
- Abrasive Capacity: +/- 18kg.
- Dust Port: 63mm.